miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

INTRODUCTION TO MYSELF


Hi, my name´s José Gregorio Saucedo Polo, but please call me Joseito,
I´m from Maracaibo originally, I´m 20 years old and I study public accounts at URBE.

I live in Maracaibo, in Brisas del Sur, specifically behind CADA of Sierra Maestra.


I love music, dancing, chatting on the net, chatting on the cel fone, stuying, pizza, my family, my contry and my cats.

I hate onions, listening to rock, violence, war and injustice.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Europe, I want to graduate from accountant public school and be a good accountant.


I also want to learn to speak Italian. I´d love to work in an important company,


buy a house, buy a car and a computer,


get married and start a family but very far away.

My opinion about English, Well, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important, because currently there are things that are inscribed in English and helps us to decipher,I really feel good in English but I think I need to practice quite mainly perform the tasks, indeed I love English.

No hay comentarios: