viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

UNIT 10: HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN A CAMEL?

In this unit you will see things that I've done and those not yet.
In fact I've known several places in my country and in neighbouring Colombia




In my country I had the opportunity to travel to Yaracuy, it was in the middle of last year, I went with my family and a friends. Specifically visited the river that bears his name and saw the magnificent landscapes that are his. Actually what I liked best was its cuisine and its traditions.
On the other hand haven´t gone to MARGARITA yet, pearl in the Caribbean, but someday I will make its beautiful scenery, I haven´t gone to MÉRIDA and LOS ROQUES yet, I think that is very precious for everyone and in which the English plays therefore important a role, that is in plans, in reality a good financial situation I could not go but I will do so soon.









In neighboring country I visited three of its departments, in fact my parents are there and originals of my relatives are there, I was there for about three years ago. I visited the Department of Cesare URTADO went to the river and enjoyed its crystalline waters and what I liked most was the hospitality of its people, good also met the Department of Magdalena I could see their culture through a new music festival, also met MOMPÓS of the popular people in the departments of Bolivar and I think that this country has a culture nice.
I have not been in Bogota yet but someday I will make known their cold weather which is very famous and well is very interesting.


No hay comentarios: