jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

UNIT 9: WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?

In this unit you will notice as described people and appearance of them.


Described my classmates and myself





Yuliany: But it can be your call Yuli, she is this to my left and I'm embracing,
She is fairly short, wiht long red hair, Her eyes are brown as well as her skin, Shi´s 21 years old. She study Industrial Relations at URBE, not just me but studied English together, She´s good-looking and very intelligent.


Leonardo: But it can be your call Leo, Is the one on my right next to Yuli,
He´s petty tall, with short brown hair, His eyes are light brown, He´s 20 years old,
He study Business Administration at URBE, He´s a nice person and very attentive.

Well, the girl who is my right just saw the first day of classes, hence, not to mention it.

Well, I am of medium height, with short black hair, my eyes are brown and clear my brown skin, I think I am good-looking, very intelligent and good in English.
Actually I think I am stuffing but I feel that I have an ideal frame.I always use jeans and sweater every day.

No hay comentarios: